Friday 19 December 2014

Bobby at 16 Months

We took him to the vet a few weeks ago for his vaccination. We struggled with getting him to stay on the scales so we had to settle for 31kg. Training goal: standing and staying on scales. Vet said that he had "beautiful teeth." He checked his ears and eyes. Good. He checked the motion of his hips. Good. I had to do a sigh of relief for that one, considering the prominence of hip dysplasia in the breed. He does estimate that his ideal weight should be 28kg so we've got 3kg to lose.

Bobby is not pleased.

Mum booked him in for a neuter. Whilst he is two months shy of eighteen months, it is the ideal time for us. Everyone will be home for Christmas and summer break and he will be monitored all day. If he tears his stitches or something goes wrong, we can rush him over to the vet. Hopefully, two months won't make that much of a difference.

Anyway, took some photos yesterday. Here they are:

Oh mah gerd, cupcakes!
Am I dreaming? A whole cupcake for me?!
Me, my smile and my wagging tail! Aren't my teeth beautiful?

Bunny-eared Bobby!




No comments:

Post a Comment